Monday, October 1, 2012

October Word of the Month: AUTHORITY

          AUTHORITY means the right and power to command and judge or determine things. It also means confidence. This definition makes an important distinction. It says you have the right to the power to command! God says, "If you had faith as a grain of mustard seed, you could say unto this sycamine tree, Be plucked up by the root, and be planted in the sea; and it would obey you." Luke 17:6. KJV You have the right and power to command! You just need faith and with that comes confidence!
          This word should hold great power in your life. Any time fear holds you back, remember your God given authority! Remember, just as negative thoughts can snowball into a pity party, positive action can multiply. Action towards your goal or dream will bring confidence and a sense of relief. Then you can work towards the things that really seem impossible. Then you can have one of those moments. "I've had my moments, days in the sun. Moments I was second to none. Moments when I knew I did what I thought I couldn't do...Lookin' at me now you might not know it. But I've had my moments."(Moments by Emerson Drive) Remember, "I can do all thing through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 NKJV

No comments:

Post a Comment